Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ok... I lost

It really looks like everyone thinks that Sophie looks like Angie. I totally agree and couldn't be more thrilled by that. Very few men should really want their daughter to look like them and not their significant other :) just saying, most of us are not pretty enough for that.

Anyway, not much to report over here, we seem to have recovered from our illness and sophie is now 13 pounds and will be 3 months in not too long. Time flies when you are having fun, but it really seems a lot longer than 3 months to be honest (not in a bad way).

I have some big blog posts in the works about Natalia's surgeon Dr. K and a few other things so sorry for the lack of writing. My goal is shorter and more frequent posts.

Chat soon.

2 comments:

MyLifeMyWorld said...

Great to hear everyone is doing so well! And Nat being home is just a blessing!!!!!

I look forward to reading your upcoming posts and thanks for sharing your life with us.

Natalia Ritchie said...

Yes John thank you for letting us into your life. Especially since I never see you. Hint hint. I want to see you more. At least write more in your blog.... =)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 John and Angie. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan