Monday, March 15, 2010

Appt was good.

So we actually had a really good dr. appointment with Sophie today. All is good, her weight and her height are great and she is where she should be. We are very very happy about it. We also had the 4 month shots, but since we are now pros (2nd time) and since I have seen a needle or two delivered in my life, we handled it well.... I held the baby, angie turned around and didn't look and the nurse delivered the shots. The nurse always says that the second one really hurts and you can tell that she might be right, sophie hardly noticed the first one, but she did some nice crying on the second one.

My favorite part is that Angie as part of her lab work has taken lots of blood and bone marrows I think, but she was an incredibly cute mom today and turned around for the festivities. So overall, it was cool and hopefully things stay great and we go back for more at 6 months.

Thanks for reading everyone. Now I need to come up with some new and exciting topics, and I for sure will take any requests. For those that know me, you know I have an opnion or two....

John
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

2 comments:

Cyn said...

Sounds great!!

I don't actually have a specific request, but as someone who 'doesn't' really know you, I'd love to hear about something you're opinionated about.

John and Angie said...

well, that includes just about everything Cyn. but since i am committed to writing everyday i probably will need some help. right now i am going to start with things like: diapers, lamaze toys, canadian daycare system. but not yet, i need time to formulate some of those.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 John and Angie. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan