Thursday, March 25, 2010

Laughing laughing laughing

Still a bit sad about Natalia not blogging anymore, really miss checking it each day.... Don't worry sis, i will survive.

On our front, all is going great. Just today as our baby smiles and now laughs at everything I told Angie that i cannot recall a happier time for me. Life is really good right now and when our little Sophie just laughs and smiles at everything so are we. I am sure all of the readers with kids will recall this stage with a lot of great memories. 4 months old and just smiling and laughing, i love it. Seriously my heart literally melts when she starts laughing when you kiss her belly, her arm, her neck. I hope it stays like this for a while!!!! I will be capturing this on video and posting, it is way too cute not to.

Also i want to mention that i saw a very very good documentary called "The Cove". It won an Oscar this year and it is for sure a must see. Little tough to watch at times. Angie is a vegetarian and every day i am a little bit closer to it. ... Something to think about.

thanks for reading.

John

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey there, I'm so happy to hear you blogging and how Sophie is doing. 4 months is a magical time..those baby laughs and giggles....
I think your due for a pic? Wink wink

Cyn said...

I'd heard about The Cove and watched the trailer as well.

4-6 months is a MAGICAL time, enjoy it!!

Poppy said...

I miss Natalia too! *sniff*

Baby laughs and giggles=balm for the soul. I look forward to the video!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 John and Angie. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan