Wednesday, January 13, 2010

2 month appointment

So today sophie is 2 months old and we have a dr. Appointment. Big day today, first set of shots. It all went well, baby is doing fine and there was a quick shot in each thigh. More difficult on angie and I than sophie. She cried a bit and went to sleep for the car ride home, so overall it was better than I expected. That's it, let's see how it goes for the rest of the day and hopefully she doesn't get a fever or a lot of swelling from the needles.

Can't believe she is 2 months old, but in some way it seems like she has been with us for a lot longer than that (not forever), but longer than 2 months. I keep making angie laugh when I say, remember when we got her.... She is not a puppy john :). Anyway, all is well over here.

John
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

2 comments:

Poppy said...

Quote: I keep making angie laugh when I say, remember when we got her.... She is not a puppy john :).

That ^^^ made me smile :)

I needed that today. Thank you.

Glad Miss Sophie is doing well!

MyLifeMyWorld said...

Hahaha, that's funny. Got her? Seriously, did you pick her up at the supermarket?? LOL.

I'm glad to hear that everything is going so well. 2 months appts and first shots kinda suck but your right, seems to be harder on the parents than the baby themselves. Take care and thanks for the update.....

P.S. Any new pics of Sophie??

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 John and Angie. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan