Thursday, January 14, 2010

Congested Sophie

so we had a great day at the doctor's yesterday and despite the 2 needles sophie got in her thighs, it was a pretty uneventfull day. We gave her the recommended infant tylenol which kept her pretty much out of it for the day. In the evening she was her usual self, but it almost seems like she developed a bit of a cough and is quite congested. I am sure this is totally unrelated to the actual shot. So today I worked from home and we spent the day trying to clear her nose to help her breathe a bit easier. She sounds really terrible, but the snot is moving now so hopefully she will be better shortly. (I am sure she will).

John

Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's funny, when you become a parent, the things that make up your world. I hope that Sophie feels better soon, and I just really love this post.

Kelly J said...

You might think this sounds crazy, but someone told me when my daughter was a baby when she had a cough/runny nose to rub Vicks on her feet and then put a sleeper on. She's 3.5 and I still do it and it seems to help. It's worth a try!

Kelly

Poppy said...

Awwww...her first cold. Poor baby! Get well soon, Sophie!

rb said...

Feel better soon Sophie!!

MyLifeMyWorld said...

Awww..poor Sophie, the first cold sucks, especially when their so little.

I agree I dont' think it's related to the needles, but maybe the trip to the doctors office? Afterall doctors offices are so germy and it doesn't take much for a little one to catch things.

Just a thought????

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 John and Angie. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan